Name: Dr. CHANCHEL ABRAHAM
Designation: ASSISTANT PROFESSOR OF SOCIAL SCIENCE
Qualification: M.A ECONOMICS, M.ED, NET, SET, Ph.D.
Date of Joining: 2/08/2004
Scale of Pay: 19,240-34,500/-
Experience: 17 yrs.
Assistant Professor in Social Science
I D Number : 20149
Seminars/Workshops Attended/Paper Presented
- Five day National Workshop on E-content Development organized by Internal Quality Sustenance Cell (IQSC) Mar Theophilus Training College, Thiruvananthapuram.
- One day workshop on Sustainable Development, organised by WWF – India, Kerala State Office at Government College OF Teacher Education, Thycaud.
- Presented a paper on State level seminar on “30 years of Healing the Ozone together” at KUCTE, Kariavattom on 18th September 2016.
- Presented paper on two day National Seminar on “Sustainable Development and the Kerala Economy” organised by the Department of Commerce, School of Business Management and Legal Studies , University of Kerala on 8th and 9th June 2015.
- Presented paper on two day UGC sponsored National Seminar on Techno-pedagogy and Knowledge Management. The Transitional Gate way of Digital Instructional space organised by IQAC of Govt. College of Teacher Education, Thycaud on 18-19 March 2016.
- Attended the One day State Level Seminar on “Join the race to make the world a better place” in connection with “World Environment Day celebrations 2016 organised by KUCTE, Kariavattom on 14th June 2016.
- Attended the One Day State level Seminar on Ozone and Climate: Restored by a World United” in connection with World Ozone Day Celebration 2016, organised by KUCTE, Kariavattom.
- Paper presented on International seminar on Education and crossroads; Tilting Social Equations organised at St. Thomas Training College Thiruvananthapuram from 2nd to 4th February 2017.
- Attended the Orientation Workshop on ICT Integration and Innovative Practices in Education” Organised by Curriculum Development Centre, Department of Education, University of Kerala. On 27th March to 30th March 2017.
- Attended the One day State Level Seminar on Science and Technology for Specially abled Persons in connection with National Science day celebrations organised by KUCTE, Kariavattom on 27th February 2017.
Organised and conducted workshops on E- content development in KUCTE, Kariavattom, during the second semester of the B.Ed course 2016,2017
Published paper in the International Journal ,Innovative Thoughts ,NAS Publishers on August 2015,Voliume 3,Iissue 3
Global Impact Factor .876gif
Title-Blending Sustainable Development Inputs in Instructional Environment: as a Catalyst to Equip Oneself and Society in Digital Era.
Published paper in the edited book ‘Techno-pedagogy and Knowledge Management: The Transitional Gate way of Digital Instructional space’ published by Govt. College of Teacher Education, Thycaud as part of UGC sponsored National Seminar
Title-Integration of Sustainable Development Inputs in Educational Practice: As a Means to Transform Oneself and Society in Knowledge Era.
Member ISDS Society (Japan)
Membership ID: M172347